Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The virtual world or the actual world?????

Recently on Facebook I was watching this video how we the people are always online and on social networking sites,and let life go by ....according to that video even though we have 100 's of friends in virtual world but in the actual world we are so lonely.and it made me think  really is it true..... maybe in many ways yes it is. We do miss out on true beauty around us ,as now we watch everything through the eyes of the camera lens coz we want to upload photos on our social networking sites,somewhere we have stopped seeing things through our own eyes.honestly I do it also all the time.
  This time for my nephews wedding my brother did the honour of clicking all the personnel snaps and I think it was the best thing for all of us ,for once I enjoyed the function seeing it with my own eyes and not through the eyes of the camera lens. everything around looked so beautiful,I truely cherished every moment coz I was not busy clicking photo ,but was enjoying my brother in law and sister beaming with happiness when their son tied the knot,all my sisters looked so beautiful and the kids oh my god how beautiful each one looked,the bride and groom looked so wonderful together, what my eyes could see I know the camera will never show the same things and never show the feeling I was going through. I do believe we need some photographs ,but honestly memories are made from what our eyes see,photo can just be proof or something to jog our memory but they can never be the actual picture.
  Many times even during holidays we are so busy clicking photos that we forget the eyes show us truely what Mother Nature actually looks like ,all her colours and beauty are so real ,not like the photoshopped version of the camera.when I go on a holiday I actually feel the camera can never do justice to how truely beautiful the place looks, but still we do click pictures coz we want others to see the beauty of the places we have been and how much fun we had,but honestly don't you wonder what the camera shows is it really the truth...though somewhere inside us we know the camera can never show our true feelings,it shoots what we want the world to see,but our eyes sees everything just the way things are they show us the beauty the ugliness the smile the tears everything just like the way it is .
 Eyes are gods best gift given to us ,god wanted us to enjoy the world and see the world the way god sees it ,so sometimes let's get out of the virtual world and enjoy the actual world .Like the video said let not look down at our electronic gizmos but look up at the beauty around us and cherish each moment ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment