Sunday, April 27, 2014

An angel I call sanyukta...

21 years back I heard a soft cry and I heard the doctor smile at me and say 'it's a girl',happy I was ,my 1st born ,my little angel has come to this world.she was perfect in all ways ,everything I imagined her to be in those 9 months when I was carrying her . Those days I remember I used to be so scared wondering would I be a good mother will I know how to handle a baby,what if I do some mistakes what if I hurt the baby...so many things ran in my mind ..but when I laid my eyes on my angel all my questions and confusions were forgotten I was totally in love with this little bundle of joy the doctor gave in my hands. We called this little angel of ours Sanyukta. There was so much happiness around, my parents could not stop smiling looking at their 1 st grand child she became the apple of my dad's eyes from the day 1,and both her grand moms were always making sure she was well taken care of . Sanyukta soon became center of our attention,we lovingly called her sannu ,sometimes me and vanshika call her Saddu to tease her.we both love troubling her.
Being the 1 st child and at that time being the only child she was a little pampered,luckily that didn't really spoil her.she was always calm and peaceful child a quality I am sure she got from her father , she is a mirror image of mine infact her voice also is exactly like mine but I believe she is much much prettier than me and the best quality of her is her nature which she has inherited from her dad.she is good combination of both of us. Sometimes her maturity surprises me . She is the one who handles me and her younger sister when we get into a fight and there are times we both wonder who is the mother. But touch wood I am lucky to have her as my daughter.
 Today she 21 my god 21 suddenly my baby has become an adult,but for me she will always be that baby I fell totally in love with 21 years back.the 1 who taught me the meaning of being a mom.I know in a few years from now she will leave me and start her own dreams till then I want to hold her close to me and keep living my dreams with her.Sanyukta on your 21 birthday remember nothing's going to change I will still be nagging you,still call u 100 times,still ask u what time you coming and continue troubling you...that's my job baby...love u my angel.
   A Very Happy Birthday Baby.....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment