Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Friends forever....

        My friend forever asked me if I have to talk about friends what would I say . So here I go ,for me friendship is not just about friend in need is a friend indeed.what if a friend is not there when I need them does that mean that friend is not a friend indeed ,i don't believe that ...for I believe friendship is never selfish it's beyond all this.
          A friend is not someone related to us by blood ,it's a bond made by the heart,it is one relationship we chose on our own,and if we have chosen them then ,definitely that person is special to get a place in our heart.
       Well a friend to me is someone I can be just myself not a daughter,sister,wife mother,but me just myself.I can do all the stupid things and still be loved.loved for who I am not who others want me to be.A friend is someone who will be standing next to me forever without  judging me ,and the one who will be ready to kill anyone who even tries to harm me.when I make someone my friend. I need to love that person with my whole heart and that love is very unconditional.In friendship their is no age ,gender ,caste or religion it's all about how well we bond ,sometimes we know people for years and years but still they can never be our friend,but there are some we meet just for sometime and they just click,it's like ur heart tells us"yes this person is meant to be your friend".
         We meet many people in our lives but only few take that special place ,there are times when friends understand you more than your own siblings and relatives.they become your soul mates as with them you don't have to be perfect they love you with all your faults,they don't need to praise you all the time or be in touch with you all the time.there can be days u don't talk to each other or meet each other but you know that your friends are always in your mind and you in theirs ,when ever you are with them you become ,that little child who is always giggling and laughing without a care in this world,they bring out that stupidity that sometimes we lose with age and the different duties that life brings to us...friends are like fresh breath of air when you meet them,you are all strong and happy again to face anything and everything that life throws at you.
      Let me take this opportunity to thank all my friends for choosing me as your friend and for being that fresh breath of air that makes me smile not just smile but laugh.everytime I meet my friends I can't  help humming this song 'yeh yaar sun yaari Teri muhje zindagi se bhi pyaare hai'.... Love u all my friends 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment