Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My little angel vanshika....


Today is my youngest daughters 15th birthday ,children grow so fast ,feels like just yesterday she was born after 2 days of difficult labour and a month before the actual date ,she was a baby who was full of surprises.my baby vanshika ,she shares her birthday with her dad but she is totally a mama's girl,everybody says I spoil her rotten.maybe in my own ways I do ,but what to do she is my youngest baby and somehow the youngest one always remains a baby for us moms,that's cause they are our last born and there won't be any more babies for us ,so we try to keep our youngest always a baby as long as we can and we hope that long is very long...my elder daughter and my husband always tell me let her grow,dont treat her like a baby ,but they don't understand for me she is the one who comes and cuddles me who lets me cuddle her ,kisses her,hugs her, she is the one who fights with me and always
makes me feel so special.
  Vanshika why you growing so fast just yesterday you used to love barbie dolls and barbie clothes ,and wearing those cute baby shoes which somehow u always lost ,I remember telling people stop calling you vanshu as you always lost 1 shoes.. And what a brat you were you broke every toy what your sister saved for years,how you beat up boys..you always kept me on my feet..and today you are 15 ,gone are the barbie days now it's 'forever 21 'to  'veramoda' ,to every possible fashionable clothes,your baby shoes are now high heels which you wear and look much taller than me,the little girl who would never comb her hair now has long beautiful hair,and does her own makeup.my baby is growing,but I know somewhere she will always be that little baby who I will always want her to be ,but ,I know 1 day I have to let her grow and spread her wings...
 A very very happy birthday dearest vanshika hope u have many more happy birthdays and still be my little sweet baby.love u my darling .



1 comment:

  1. May God bless Vanshika with happiness and love more than the sand of shore.

    ReplyDelete