Thursday, April 10, 2014

Iss shahaar main har shaks pareshaan sa kyon hain......

      Seene main jalan aankhoo main toofan sa kyon hai iss shahaar main Har shaaks pareshaan sa kyon hai ...is the song I am hearing on the radio and when I look around its so true every person in this city is so stressed.. Everywhere you look you will see everyone is in their own thoughts,some maybe thinking mid month and money is over,or  some thinking what should I go home and cook.someone out there must be thinking aare yaar I didn't pick her call now what will happen or is he thinking arre why isn't she picking my call.Every person in this city is just thinking.
     Sometimes when I am alone in the car I like looking at people in the bus or other cars and wonder what are these people thinking,I am sure many of us do it .but it is a fact whenever we are alone we are always thinking ,like for me when I go running in the morning I am always in my own thoughts the music keeps playing on the iPod but honestly I sometimes don't even know what song is going on....and believe me I can think about anything like oh god what should I cook today ,oh did I put the gas off.will children get up on time for school,have I forgotten something,I should call mom and tell her the gossip I heard,uffff sooo many thought keep running in our tiny little mind.
     Funny part is thinking is something that never ever leaves you alone,it follows you every where you go ,just like the hutch dog...but have u ever looked at a child and wondered what is this cute baby thinking ? my mom would say they think about god ,while my dad would say they think about their past life,I wonder do they also think..when my pet rusty is quiet and staring away I wonder what is he thinking ,is he thinking when will she take me down ,or ,hey it's time for you to give me some attention.
     Sometimes we are thinking when we in a group also ..I know I do it many times I know when I am around people I can totally blank people out I can see them talking and I will be even hearing their voice but my thoughts are not with them .i don't know if that is good or bad but sometimes we are alone in a crowd with just our thoughts.sachi iss shahaar  main har sakhs pareshaan sa hai....
    Thinking has become such a major part of our lives.chalo all enjoy thinking.and remember VOTE FOR INDIA....
        
  

No comments:

Post a Comment