Friday, April 18, 2014

Bitter sweet truth ....

       It's my best friends daughters wedding ,and he is the father of the bride..we friends were chatting about the wedding preparations and what the different functions that they will be having and how the sangeet practise was going etc etc...weddings always brings so much excitement in everyone's lives,we had so many question for him and he had so many things to tell us,and then we asked him the most dreaded question would he cry when he does his daughters kanyadhaan,immediately he replied' I am already crying infact I am crying every single day '.and we all started pacifying him telling don't worry ,along with ur daughter u will be getting a son ,and ,don't cry daughters are the sweetest thing god created sooo on, but somewhere we also had a small tear brimming down our eyes.
        We too have daughters and we all started thinking one day our girls also will get married and go. Everytime  I think about them getting married , I get that sinking feeling in my heart and somehow my eyes fill with tears.every parent is happy about their daughters wedding but her going away to others house is the saddest part .our baby girls go away from our world to make a world of their own,leaving behind loving memories for us to always cherish.always knowing they have taken with them our souls.
 I remember my wedding time my dad was the happiest man running around making preparation,making sure his daughter had the best of everything and silently praying that his daughter is always happy.On the day of my wedding he kept staring at me,and everytime he looked at me his eyes were filled with tear ,it's amazing tradition of ours,though we are so happy about the wedding but along with it there is so much sadness . 
          I always tease my children when they get married and go I will be dancing and laughing,but I know I will be crying my heart out.imagine not seeing my daughters everyday,not arguing with them,fighting with them about anything and everything,my daughters are my life and absence of them in my life is a pain I can't even imagine .but somewhere as a parents we all know we have to let them go to start their lives ,to go behind their dreams and make their own memories i guess that's what is called life.
       My friends daughters wedding has bought so many lovely memories of the past and some lovely memories that will be created in the future...god bless the lovely couple ..

No comments:

Post a Comment