Tuesday, August 12, 2014

No time to stand and stare.....

       What is this life full of care no time to stand and stare.....these are the lines of a poem that I remember I learnt in school. Somehow these lines have always remained in my mind. It comes to me everytime when I am rushing around trying to do everything at once,and when I remember these lines I wonder what am I running for . What is it that I want to achieve in such a hurry? And sometimes I wonder do I really enjoy this running around. Then I look around me and I see every person is doing the same thing,each one wants more in life and in wanting that more we don't even realise the best days of our lives has passed by and we still running trying to have a better life.
    I had got this lovely Hindi poem forward which talks about small happiness coming knocking at our door everyday but we keep pushing her away hoping for that 1 big happiness that's no where at sight. It made me think it's so true we are always waiting for that 1 big happiness that we don't even see . We plan our children future but miss on their day to day achievement. We dream about big happiness with our loved ones but we reject their small happiness everyday. We spend a lifetime waiting for that 1 big happiness without realising life is all about small moments.these small moments join together and make us achieve that 1 big happiness and when we reject all the small happiness how will we possibly reach that big happiness..something to really ponder about .
    I sometimes wonder what are we really running after ? Are we really running after that happiness or are we just pushing away that happiness so far away that it is not reachable at all. Planning for our tomorrow we totally forget our today . Everyday we postpone our plans for today thinking we need to plan for tomorrow and what if that tomorrow never comes, what if when that tomorrow actually come would you really enjoy it as much as you would have enjoyed it when u really wanted it...hmmm I wonder.
   Honestly I believe today is more important for today is mine today I know I am here, I am healthy to enjoy whatever I want ,I can and am able to enjoy what makes me happy . Tomorrow I don't know ,tomorrow is so unpredictable.
     Truely said 'Today is mine ,Tomorrow who knows'...so people enjoy the small happiness that come your way..... kya pata kal hoon na hoon..
     
    

2 comments:

  1. Well written Sush! Loved it!

    Someone has truly said - "Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don't remember leaving open."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u dhiraj ...so true u said and so well said....

    ReplyDelete