Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy happy Wala birthday.....

       Yippppeee it was my birthday . I love my birthday .i love reminding people it's my birthday ,it's my special day , bas it's all about sushma today ..wah wah I am happy. I always make sure I send a reminder to everybody to wish me and anyone who forgets to wish me has to bear the consequences.. Oohhhh  how I hate it when people I love forget to wish me ,so I play it safe by reminding everybody it's my birthday .i would love to stand on the highest mountain and scream "It's My Birthday....."
       Everyone always laughs thinking what halla Goola I do about my birthday but for me it means a lot. I believe every relative of mine every friend of mine who loves me should wish me ,as somewhere deep in my heart I feel my happiness is connected to all these wishes that I collect on my birthday. Each wish is so special to me  when I open my eyes in the morning to all the lovely messages I receive ,it automatically brings a smile to my face and at that moment I feel so blessed and so loved. 
        Today on my special day let me take the pleasure of thanking all my loved ones who made my day so special. Let me start from my brother in law sending me a birthday wish at 12 sharp ,My family waking me up to cut the cake at 12 ,my mother in law staying awake till 12 made me feel so special, my brothers and Bhabhis wishes ,made me feel like I am a good sister and good sister in law , My friends who stayed up till 12 just to wish me ,I felt so blessed , sushma more a sister than a friend sending me a happy birthday the whole day and coaxing me to cancel the class using different kinds of excuses made me laugh , masee making a beautiful saree as a gift, my Vivaan's best wishes made me so energised ,Sameera writing soo beautifully about our relationship bought old memories back, usha bringing a cake and my favourite chocolate made me believe friends can be found at any age , vikas and the my  bestest friend getting cake for me in the gym made me feel so loved ,and all the trainer and people in the gym became a part of the celebration, made my day more special. My djags group surprise gift and each of my running friends coming home just to wish me made me feel life is so complete and day felt so festive, oh my favourite 5 star cake felt and tasted the best .Jayshree thank u so much for actually doing such a wonderful job with my  snap ,it was beautiful. My sisters calls ,my niece and nephews from my and my hubbies side wishes always makes my day for me as I wait for their calls the most. My son in laws calls and messages are always special to me. Hey how can I forget my school friends well wishes after all old friends are like old wine always the best. Last and the most important people , My parents when they wish me I feel the most happiest as somewhere I feel they are proud about the fact that I am their little girl.
          Every wish that I got today is special for each wish meant you all were there with me to celebrate another year I completed happily ,and hoping and wishing I have many more years to celebrate with all of you year after year.thank you again each and all of you for all ur lovely wishes . Love you all dil se....
          Ohhh and the people who forgot to wish me I am soo excited that I can torture you for the next whole year for forgetting my birthday...now be prepared to bear the consequences ha ha ha .......


  

2 comments:

  1. I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendship. It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dhiraj ... And yes it's a pleasure to be ur friend...

      Delete