Thursday, September 4, 2014

Teachers the makers of our future...

     Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Guru Devo Maheshwara......Guru ,Teacher, Shikshak,Master ,Madam...are different names we address them with but the meaning is always the same . A guru is someone who teaches us the difference between the right and wrong they are the guiding stars who shows a child the way to the better future ,a teacher is someone closest to every child after their parents, someone they trust always.
    It's not necessary a teacher is only the one we meet in school or in college or any other educational institute. What is a defination of a teacher ? A teacher is someone who teaches us things to make us a better person ,and you meet a teacher in every stage of your life. The 1st teacher we meet is our mother who teaches us to love unconditionally ,a father who shows us how to care for the loved one ,a sibling who teaches us meaning of sharing ,grandparents teaches us to be pampered, a spouse teaches u about companionship and commitment, a child teaches us meaning of patience and love ,friends teach us to choose our own relationships and value that relationship ,a pet who teaches us true meaning of being truely loved,even enemies teach us to learn from our mistakes. In every stage of our lives we meet people who in someway or other are the reason for bringing a change in our lives.
       Today on the occasion of teachers day let me thank all the wonderful people in my life who have taught me to become a better person. My parents ,my school and college teachers ,my husband ,my mother in law, my children , my mentors, my friends , my coach ,my trainer ,my pet rusty and to every person who has come to my life and bought a change in my life ,you all are the ones who have made me who I am today and I will always be eternally grateful to all of u for being a important part of my life.
   So let me take the pleasure of wishing all the teachers in my life a very happy teachers day and thank you for being in my life.....
  A  Happy Teachers Day to all the wonderful teachers out there in the world . Your work is the most honorable work in the world ..keep up the good work. God bless all the teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment